Commercial Steel Stairs and Institutional Steel Stairs are stairs for serving a place where a substantial number of people will gather, with a maximum rise of 150 mm and a minimum going of 280 mm. Eg. Schools, Shops, Offices
- Quality engineered to your specific height requirements.
- Designed for safety and convenience.
- Extra heavy duty stair treads won’t sag or dish (supplied as standard).
- Factory welded handrails of 42mm round tubing.
- 200mm structural channel steel stringers
- Meets building regulations requirements.
- Primed zinc phosphate as standard – painted, galvanized or duplex finish available.
- Tread depths are 300mm on the going
- Shipped as bolted side frames and 1 bundle of treads for bolted assembly.